What I got for my Birthday : 2016!

by - July 06, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you the bits I got for my birthday. I hope you all enjoy this post, and I will see you all very very soon.

Disclaimer:

I am in no way trying to brag or boast about the things I received. I am so grateful for what I got and appreciate all of it.

I think I am going to do this in list form and write a little about each bit otherwise this may be a looonnnngggg post:

  • iPhone 5S

This is good news for you guys as well as it means better camera quality :)
  • Naked Original Palette

And, yes I am going to be doing tutorials with this.
  • Straighteners 
Because, gotta tame that wild mane. haha
  • Peaches and Clean Cleanser

This smells incredible btw :)
  • EcoTools Lovely Looks set

This is going to be so handy for when I travel etc.
  • The Vintage Company Manicure Set

  • Zoella Beauty Sugar Dip Bath Salts
These are from the Sweet Inspirations range and smell like a dream
  • Zoella Beauty Le Fizz
Again, from the Sweet Inspirations range.
  • Zoella Beauty Bath Latte

I promise this is the last thing from the sweet inspirations range!
  • Lots of chocolate :)

  • Maybelline Colour Show 60 seconds in Bubblicious
This is a gorgeous bright pink which would look gorgeous with a tan in summer
  • Gift Cards and Money
This was for when I went shopping on my birthday. Let me know if you want a haul at some point next week.
  • Tanya Bakes

Expect a ton of posts centred around this. :)
  • Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
  • This is what happy looks like by Jennifer E Smith
  • A mirror with my first initial on it
This is perfect as a mirror is always super handy :)
  • Zara Femme perfume

  • My birthstone (Ruby) bookmark
  • A frame with a picture of me and one of my best friends when we were younger
It's one of the funniest things... believe me
  • Call the Midwife box set

I thought you'd appreciate a picture of this Marti :) haha
  • Notebooks and Pens

This are one of the best things to get a blogger. Always writing notes! haha
  • Face masks
  • A Dory
It's one of the cutest things I have ever seen
  • Soap and Glory Clean Getaway set
This is perfect for travelling as they are all minis!
  • Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb
This has got to be one of my favourites

Again, I'm not trying to brag or boast and I am completely grateful for what I got!

Thank you so much for reading this post, and let me know if you want that haul...

Love Lou
xxx

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. You got such lovely presents! Hope you had an amazing birthday xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh Call the Midwife- wise choice :) Great post Lou xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ☺️ I thought you'd appreciate it ❤️ Thank you 🔥

      Delete