Dressing Table Tour : Part 1

by - January 15, 2016

Hey guys, today I am going to be doing part 1 of my dressing table tour - I thought I would split it into 2 parts because otherwise, it may be to long. Hope you enjoy.
 
I have the HEMNES dressing table from IKEA and the INGOLF stool also from IKEA and compared to other dressing tables they were actually quite affordable.  Incase you wanted to know what I looks like it is the same as Anna Saccone's so you can check it out. It has a glass top so you can wipe it down if you spill anything on it. It also has 1 main draw underneath with draw separators and 2 smaller drawers either side of the mirror.




















On top of the left hand drawer I keep a box of tissues to add a pop of colour and a SKURAR pot which I keep all my brushes in. The SKURAR pots come in many sizes and I have the Candle Holder on which is just the right height for the Real Techniques brushes. Then in the left hand drawer I keep 2 pots. One has bobby pins/grips in which is really handy whilst doing I'm hair and the other one has  bobbles in it which is also very handy.
 
In front of the mirror I put my Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand which I use 2-3 times a day to stop my hands getting dry. Directly in front of the mirror I keep my Madagascan Vanilla Reed Diffuser from Sainsbury's which I actually put in my 2015 Favourites if you want to check it out.  Then to the right of that I keep a little friendship plaque that my friend got me for Christmas and it says ; Friendship is a special gift, generously given, happily accepted and deeply appreciated.
 
On top of the right hand drawer I keep another SKURAR pot which I store all my cotton pads in for when I take off my make-up and next to that I keep my Zoella Beauty Bath Bombinis just because they look so cute -I haven't actually used any of them yet.
 
Sorry this post was a little bit shorter but I think the next part will be a little bit longer.
Lots of Love,
Lou
xx

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love seeing what other people keep on their dressing table! I've also got a post like this planned for later next month.

    I've just posted a giveaway, want to check it out? xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/one-year-anniversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this type of post too, I am looking forward to reading yours. I might do a Q and A on 28th Feb could you please comment questions on my google+. Thanks, Lou xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! You should take a picture of your whole dressing table so we can see it!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to do that but some posts don't like the pictures but I will see if I can sort something out. xx

      Delete