*This One Product Will Take Your Royal Wedding Party To The Next Level! (with BakerDays)

by - May 13, 2018

I've always been one to get very excited about a royal wedding, and this is the first one since I started blogging so I couldn't not do a post on it could I!? In light of that, I'm sharing with you my recent discovery that will make sure you celebrate in style!


So, lets talk about cake! Recently, I discovered a gorgeous little cake company called BakerDays and they really kindly offered to send me a cake to share with you lovely lot! They're an incredible brand that lets you customise your own cakes - you can add any photos and text that you want and all of the styles are utterly gorgeous!


I got a letterbox cake which, as the name suggests, fits through your letterbox! It's literally the best idea because you don't even need to be in to take delivery! This size is designed to give 3-4 portions, but they also do: cupcakes (12 portions), small (10-12 portions), medium (18-25 portions) and large (40-55 portions), so you can get a cake for anything from a small family party to a huge street party!


My cake has a gorgeous union jack design, with a picture of Harry and Meghan in the middle, and  you literally cannot get more Royal Wedding than that can you! They also do the best range of flavours - including gluten free and dairy free cakes, so there's something for everyone for any occasion as they have designs for over 40 different events! I went for chocolate and it tastes incredible! It's so rich and velvety but not in a really heavy, sickly way!

 
If you want to order your own cake go to www.bakerdays.com and use the code LOULOVES15 at the checkout for 15% off your order - the code's valid until June 30th! If do order a cake be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see which style you went for!

So, now you have the best cake for your party, here are some really useful posts I've found with all the essentails:
- Brides
- Best Products
- Real Simple

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I'll see you all next week!

Lou Loves x

*This post may contain sponsored/gifted content, but all opinions are my own*

You May Also Like

0 comments