Spring Make Up Look!

by - April 01, 2018

I have been loving doing this look recently, especially as it's warming up! What's better than a warm toned eye and nude lip?!

First off, I prime my eyes with the Smashbox 24hr shadow primer. This stuff is incredibly and I've been using it religiously for the past couple of years! Then I set this with powder to really lock the base down.


I then use the Morphe 12NB (natural beauty) palette. First off, I use the palest pink shade (top right) and blend it all over the lid with the NYX 17 brush. I then use the bottom right shade which is a gorgeous deep mauve. I start by blending this into the crease before blending it around, to create a halo eyes shape. To add the final glitter centre, I use the 3rd shade in which is a gorgeous gold glitter and the 2nd shade on the 2nd row which is just slightly darker. I add this into the centre with my finger as I find that that gives the best pigment.



I then use a mixture of the L'Oreal baby roll mascara and Sleek full fat lash mascara. This creates a nice dramatic eye whilst still keeping into natural and fluttery (This would also really suit some individual lashes in the outer corner.


To moisturise and prime I use the L'Oreal hydra genius and mix it with the L'Oreal infallible primer to create a glowy base.


Then, I apply the L'Oreal true match foundation over my face in tiny little dots. I know this sounds like major work but it just helps get a really even blend. I blend it using the Spectrum B01 that has 2 sprays of the Mario Badescu rose water spray on it. I then use the L'Oreal true match concealer under my eyes. I then use my beautyblender and the Rimmel stay matte powder to bake under my eyes and along my jawline. I leave this for a couple of minutes and then blend it in with a damp beautyblender, rather than blend away with a brush.



I then fill in my brows using Benefit goof proof brow pencil in the shade 3. Then, to highlight the brow bone I use the shade "virgin" in the original Naked palette.


For the final touches to the face, I use the benefit Rockateur blush and the white glow shade in the Sleek Solstice palette. Finally, I use the Barry M matte me up lip kit in pose, for a gorgeous pinky nude lip!

Thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you all again next week!

Lou Loves x

You May Also Like

0 comments