My 5 Desert Island Beauty Picks!

by - April 08, 2018


I did this post way back when I first started blogging so I thought it was time for an updated version!

1- Soap & Glory melty talented balm

This stuff is INCREDIBLE! It's a dry skin balm with coconut and almond oils, mango butter and vitamin E. You can use it on your face, lips, hands, feet, hair, knees ,elbows, cuticles, wherever you've got dry skin basically and it works an absolute dream! In the tin, it's a solid oil and then it melts onto the skin! It also smells amazing so that's a major bonus as well!

2- L'Oreal hydra genius

You guys will already know that this is my absolute holy grail moisturiser. It's water based so doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin! It also has aloe vera and hyaluronic acid in it so it's really good for balancing out skin texture and colour as well as locking in moisture!

3- Benefit goof proof brow pencil

I've always struggled to find brow products that're the right shade for me as I find that the "blonde" products are either really grey or yellow so tend to look a little bit weird! This, however, suits my shade perfectly (I wear number 3) and just makes doing your brows a whole lot easier. It has two angles you can use to fill and define in separate areas which I really love!

4- Garnier Micellar cleansing water

I think just about everyone has tried this now, but it's just so good! It cuts through make up so easily but still feels like it really cleanses your skin and makes it feel really fresh!

5- L'Oreal baby roll mascara

This mascara is my absolute favourite - I just cannot get enough of it! It makes your lashes super fluttery and long but still holds a degree of natural-ness (is that even a thing?! I'm not quite sure but hey ho)

Thank you all so much for reading, and be sure to leave your desert island picks in the comments!

Lou Loves x

You May Also Like

0 comments