My Instagram Story Templates!

by - March 25, 2018

So, a lot of you will have noticed that, on Instagram stories, a new trend has been brewing. These "get to know me" templates have been going down a storm and I have loved seeing everyone's versions of them.... so, I decided to create me own! I've designed 3 for now to see how they go but I'm thinking of making a few more in the coming week!

 
The first one, of course had to be a blog based one! These have been my favourite to see so I really wanted to make one of these. I kept it pretty classic with some of the questions but then I threw some in that I hadn't really seen floating around!


 
The next one is a food based one, because who doesn't love food! This one is more in the "This or That" style where you circle your favourite but I really love it!

Finally, we have a childhood one which I thought was a bit different! We all love a good reminisce of old tv shows so what better way to do it!
 
I know a lot of you will want to know how I made them! I made these on Canva which is an app and a website that lets you design pretty much anything! I mainly used the app, but then I just used the website to do the last little tweaks!
 
If you want to see my answers, head on over to my Instagram (www.instagram.com/louloves01) and check the highlight that says "story templates".
 
I have absolutely loved designing these for you all, so I would love it if you could share them on your stories! I can't wait to see all of your answers, so be sure to tag me!
 
Lou Loves x

You May Also Like

2 comments