*Brand Spotlight - Formula 10.0.6

by - March 04, 2018

 
A couple of weeks ago, the lovely people over at Formula 10.0.6 sent me some products to share with you guys so that's exactly what I'm going to do today!
 
 
First of is the Three Times Sublime 3-in-1 blackhead wash, scrub and mask! I am obsessed with this stuff! It has pink grapefruit and jojoba in so it not only smells amazing but does so much good for your skin. With this product, I like to massage it into the skin to cleanse and scrub, then I let it sit on the skin for a few minutes to utilise the mask side of it!
 
It says it removes excess oil, unclogs pores and eliminates blemishes and so far, I've been really impressed with the results. It really cleanses the skin so your skin looks really fresh but it also detoxes your pores - it's really made a difference around my nose which is something I usually struggle with! I also really like how it's a scrub as well as a cleanser because it cuts out an extra step and saves you a lot of time!
 
 
The next product is the Be Berry Fresh mud mask. This mask has bilberry and neroli to calm and detox the skin. I really like this mask because, all other mud masks I've used in the past have a very heavy scent (if you've every tried one, you'll know what I mean!) but this one doesn't at all and smells super fresh but it still cleanses like a mud mask so it's a win-win situation!
 
 
I've been using this mask 1-3 times a week and let it sit for 15 minutes to get the most out of it! I've found that it clears pores and keeps them clear for a couple of days which is so much better than some other mud masks I've tried! I also love how it's not the classic dark mud mask colour and is more of a purple/grey colour that looks really pretty!!
 
 
Finally, we have the Deep Down Detox ultra-cleansing mud mask. This mask is designed to cleanse impurities for a brighter, clearer complexion, and boy does it live up to these claims! I've only used this mask a few times but I'm already in love with it! It has orange and bergamot in as well which are two of my favourite scents, so that helps too!
 
 
I've always had quite an uneven skin tone and texture and this mask really helped with this! As I have really dry skin, I often get dry patches on my forehead, but this mask got rid of any uneven texture there! However, as it's such a deep cleansing mask, I do recommend putting moisturiser on pretty quickly after taking this mask off as the skin can get quite tight and dry for a little while afterwards! This mask (like the berry mask) doesn't have the mud mask colour and is a pinky nude shade which makes it perfect for instagram!!!
 
 
Also, can we just take a minute to talk about the packaging! Not only do the products look gorgeous individually, but all the products have a similar design so look gorgeous together as well! What's not to love?!
 
 
So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and don't forget to click the link below to check these products out! Thank you all os much for reading, and I'll see you again next week.
 
Lou Loves x
 
click here for three times sublime (uk)
click here for be berry fresh (uk)
click here for deep down detox (uk)   
At Boots products are currently on 3 for 2 so get there quick!
 
*this post contains sponsored/gifted content but all thoughts and opinions are my own*

You May Also Like

0 comments