My Everyday Makeup 2018!

by - January 28, 2018


I'm very much one of those people that likes to have a set make up routine. I tried this look out a couple of weeks ago and I've been wearing it non-stop since!

 
After I've primed my eyes with the Smashbox 24hr primer, I have been loving using my Morphe 12NB palette (aka 12 Natural Beauty palette). I use the palest shade (the first one in the palette) which is a gorgeous yellow undertoned base shade that I just sweep across my lid and up to the brow bone. I then use the 4th shade which is a gorgeous pale pink shade into the crease to create some definition. Finally, I use the 5th shade which is just slightly darker in the outer corner to deepen the shades a little!


 I've gone back to using my holy grail L'Oreal baby roll mascara because I started using Benefit's Roller Lash but I had an allergic reaction so back to the old faithful it is.. Depending on what time I have, I'll either do just top lashes or I'll do both!


Onto the base, I use the L'Orea; hydra genius to moisturise my skin and then the true match foundation and concealer (shade 1.5N and 1N). I blend my foundation first with the Spectrum B01 brush but to help get a really nice blend, I spray it with a little bit of the Mraio Badescu rose water facial spray. I then use the same brush for my concealer as I've found it blends better with it than with a beautyblender. The I just use the Rimmel stay matte powder across my t-zone and under my eyes.
 


I used to be a powder only highlight kinda gal but I have completely fallen in love with high beam. It gives such a gorgeous pink glowy look just from a few drops across the cheekbones (and under the brow bone)


 I have finally found my perfect brow match! Any blondes amongst you will now how hard it is to get eyebrow penicls that actually match your shade! This is in shade 3 so it might not be great if you have light blond hair but it's absolutely perfect for darker blondes. I just run this through my brows and it just brings everything together! - it doesn't take 5 hours either!!!

 

 To complete the look I use the Tanya Burr lipstick in pink cocoa - which is nowhere near as dark as it looks on the picture!

Links:
smashbox eye primer
morphe 12nb palette
l'oreal baby roll mascara
l'oreal hydra genius
l'oreal true match foundation
l'oreal true match concealer
benefit high beam
benefit goof proof brow pencil
Tanya burr pink cocoa

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. that morphe palette looks stunning!!😍 great post X

    amelia xx
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more gorgeous in person, this photo doesn't do it justice! Thank you lovely x

      Delete