My Chicken Turnovers!

by - January 05, 2018

As well as baking, I'm a huge fan of cooking so this is my recipe for chicken turnovers that I cannot get enough of!

Ingredients (makes 4):
I packet of puff pastry (or make your own)
2 chicken breasts (not cooked)
1 tin of condensed chicken soup
1 tin of sweetcorn
1 onion
1 pepper
1 egg to glaze

Set the oven to 200 C/Gas 6.

Cut the chicken, onion and pepper and place with the chicken in a bowl. Give it a good mix and add in the condensed chicken soup.

Flour your surface and the pastry. Cut into 4. Roll each quarter top to about the thickness of a 2p.

Cover 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper and place 2 turnovers on each tray. Fill with 2 spoons of filling and seal with egg and a fork to crimp around the edges. Glaze the top of each with egg and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Thanks all so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all on Monday,

Love Lou
xxxx

If you make these make sure you post them on Instagram and tag me (@louloves01) and use #louloves01

You May Also Like

0 comments