Get The Look : Selena Gomez

by - January 21, 2018

Selena Gomez is one of my major style icons, so I asked on Instagram if you guys would want a "Get The Look" style post and it was a resounding yes!


I've actually really enjoyed hunting down similar items and I've found some gorgeous pieces..

First off is the Boohoo grace longline oversized shirt which is a near on exact match to this one when tucked into jeans!
 
On the subject of jeans, I found the Topshop MOTO washed black ripped joni jeans. These have just the rip on the knees, and to get that dark band along the bottom, just roll them up once to create that colour difference.

The blazer was a super hard one to track down! The colour is slightly deeper but the length and cut is bang on! It's from Bershka but you can get it super easily on ASOS.


The shoes are also from ASOS and they're pretty similar! They're the "lassie" ballet flat style and they're super cute!

The sunglasses are the priciest thing of this look, but they're so gorgeous ; they're the Ray Ban "erika" classic style with grey gradient lenses!

I've really enjoyed writing this style of post, so let me know if you've enjoyed it too and which celebrity you want next in the comments!

Lou Loves x

Some of you may have noticed that I've switched to posting just on sundays, I wrote a post on Instagram talking about why ... click to read ; www.instagram.com/louloves01 (it's the second most recent post)

Links:
Shirt
Jeans
Jacket
Shoes
Sunglasses

You May Also Like

0 comments