Review: My Blogging Goals 2017!

by - December 29, 2017


At the beginning of this year, I set myself 4 goals and I've done a few check-ins through out the year but now it's time to see if I reached them all....

1- Try to reach 40,000 views

I think it's safe to say that I've well and truly exceeded this one! I thought this one was going to be a real struggle, but (at time of writing) I'm on 62,000 views! This one has completely blown my mind and I cannot thank you enough!

2- Reach 500 Instagram followers

Even up until my last update, I thought I wouldn't reach this one but I have currently got nearly 600 followers!  The new Instagram Algorithm (read my thoughts here)  has really knocked us small bloggers on Instagram but we're coming back better than ever!

3 and 4 - Reply to every comment and have every post up on time

This is where it goes down hill... Comments, I'm pretty up to date on but I still have quite a few thayt I need to reply to! Posting on time, on the other hand, hasn't gone so great! This year I've posted pretty consistently but I've gotta admit that sometimes I would forget about posts! But I think I redeemed myself with Blogmas this year!

Thank you all so much for reading, and be sure to check back in the new year for my 2018 goals! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all in the new year!

Love Lou
xxxx

I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and safe new year!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I did something similar to this on my blog, but with my new year's resolutions. Congrats on achieving most of your goals. I love your blog so much and can't wait to see what happens in 2018! Have a great new year! Xx
    cosyallureblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! Your comments are always so sweet xx

      Delete