*Blogmas day 1 - My Festive Pamper Routine

by - December 01, 2017


Welcome to Blogmas 2017! It's good to be back here huh?! I am going to be uploading every single day until Christmas - think of me as your personal blog advent calendar! How better to kick things off than with a festive pamper routine!


Whenever I'm having a pamper night, I always have to take my make up off first so that it feels really nice and fresh! To take it off, I use the Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm which is 97% organic and literally melts away your make up! It such an easy product to use but it's still really good for your skin!


I'll then use either the L'Orea detox mask on my T zone to reduce all of my blocked pores (I don't put it on the rest of my skin as it dries it out too much!) or one of Cadden and Lee's brand new cotton sheet masks!


Then finally, I use the L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser for sensitive skin. I love this stuff because it sinks in really quickly and does such a good job!

Because what's a pamper night without a Lush bath bomb, I always throw one into the bath and I love using the Christmas collection at this time of year!


I also love to use the Soap&Glory Pulp Friction body scrub in winter as I feel as though it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. I'll also use my Lush Snow Fairy body conditioner to make me skin feel (and smell) amazing!

To finish off this little evening, I'll pop on a Christmas film (most probably Elf... lets be honest) and light one of my Christmas yankee candles!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed the first day of blogmas and I will see you all again tomorrow,

Love Lou
xxxx

LINKS
Botanics Cleanser
L'Oreal Mask
Cadden and Lee
L'Oreal Moisturiser
Lush
S&G Scrub
Lush Body Conditioner
Yankee Candle

*This post contains sponsored/gifted content but all opinions are my own*

You May Also Like

0 comments