September/October Empties

by - November 06, 2017

I didn't actually do an empties post last month because it was while I was on my blogging break... so I've combined September and October's empties into one post!



 
I first saw this shampoo on Liv Grace's blog and she was saying how good it was so I thought I'd pick it up and I absolutely love it! This is a about my 3rd bottle because I just can't get enough of the stuff; it makes your hair look really naturally healthy and shiny without being greasy. It has no silicones in and has 3 essential oils (tea tree, lavender and bergamot) as well as octolamine which all work together to make your hair look really healthy and feel healthy too!


 
Another product that I've used up is the I Love...strawberries and cream bath and shower crème. I got a few of you asking me where it was from when I included it in my August favourites so I thought I'd let you that I picked mine up from Primark but I know that quite a few of other places do sell their range. Anyway, onto the actual product. I absolutely love the scent of this but I know it's a very "marmite" scent - some people love it and some people hate it. That's because it is a very sweet and sickly scent but that is my kinda scent down to a tee. This was a travel size but it lasted a pretty long time because little definitely goes a long way with this lil' guy.


 


The final product I've used up is the Soap & Glory clean on me travel size. I seemed to have collected a lot of these recently so you may see quite a few pop up in future empties posts so I apologise in advance for that! You'll all know by now how much of a big fan I am of the scent of this product and I grab anything in this scent when I can! The shower gel itself is really creamy so feels nice and moisturising on the skin which I really like.
 

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you all so much and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Links:
L'Oreal Elvive Shampoo
I Love... Strawberries and Cream
Soap&Glory Clean on Me

You May Also Like

0 comments