Botanics Hot Cloth Cleanser Review!

by - November 17, 2017


I mentioned this Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm in my London Haul (click here to have a read) and I've been using it for the past few weeks so I thought it was about time that I did a review on it!


 
So this balm is by Botanics which is sold at Boots and is sutiable for all skin types. It's 97% organic and contains rosehip which is absolutely essential for healthy skin. When developing this product, Botanics worked with the Royal Botanics Gardens scientists to create "plant-powered skincare that really works". It also comes with it's own muslin cloth which I thought was a really nice edition and one that I wasn't expecting.

 
The balm itself is quite thick and creamy but still melts really easily on your skin. It gets make up off really quickly and you don't have to scrub at your face to get the product and make up off! I have very dry skin but this product didn't dry my skin out like some heavy duty cleansers do. I use this every other day or so and I've noticed a big difference in how less dry my skin is!


The only thing that I don't really like about this product is that it's quite hard to get out of the pot as the product is quite solid and you have to really scoop it out. I know a lot of people have said that this is a really good dupe for the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. Although I've never actually tried the Emma Hardie balm, I can get why it's compared to a product of that price tag!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Click here to go to the product on the Boots website

Blogmas Countdown - 2 Weeks

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved this post! The cleanser looks really good! Cannot wait for Blogmas X

    www.itsmeexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I've been really enjoying using it xx

      Delete