London Haul!

by - October 27, 2017

If you don't follow me on instagram, you won't know that last weekend I went down to Windsor and on one day we took a trip into London for a little bit lot of shopping. I feel like I haven't done a haul for quite a long time so I'm back with another one!






The first thing I picked up, I actually got from the Benefit store in Windsor. For a long time people have been recommending Rockateur to me so I finally caved and picked it up. The packaging on it is completely gorgeous and the blusher itself is a deep pink-mauve with quite heavy glitter running through it. I was a little bit worried when I noticed how heavy the glitter was in it, but it doesn't transfer like it is in the pan; it's more of a subtle shimmer. Like I said, I got mine from the Benefit store but there is loads of other places you can get it from. (Retails at £24.50)

 
 
To go with that I picked up the Real Techniques blush brush from Boots for £9.99. I am such a huge fan of Real Techniques because they're such high quality brushes but are still drugstore prices!




 
The next thing I picked up was the Botanics hot cloth cleanser. I've heard a few people saying this was a really god dupe for the Emma Hardie cleansing balm so I'm really excited to try it out! It's also 97% organic and suitable for all skin types. This normally retails at £8.99 but it's currently a 1/3 off on all Botanics products so I definitely recommend popping over and seeing what they've got! (Also, sorry these photos are so dark, I'm not quite sure why!)


My local Topshop isn't great so I normally discount it when going shopping, but we popped in and I picked up this gorgeous crew neck long sleeve tee which is pink with yellow and black stripes. Pink is a colour that I never really think suits me, but this paired with black jeans really suits me! I wouldn't say it's cropped but it does cut off just above your hip which I know some people don't like so I thought I'd add that in. I picked this up from the petite section but they do it in the regular range and tall range (not 100% sure about tall so don't quote me on it!!). They also do it in navy with red stripe if darker tees float your boat.

 

I've saved the best two things for last! Because of course, what's a London shopping trip without a trip to Lush Oxford Street am I right?!?! I picked up Sherbet Dip and Bewitched because they were the two I kept seeing pop up on my Instagram feed and I couldn't not get them could I?! You will all be pretty bored of me banging on about my slightly unhealthy Lush obsession but their products are just too good!

So that's all from me today, let me know what you've picked up recently in the comments and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Links:
Rockateur
Blush Brush
Hot Cloth Cleanser
Topshop Crew Neck Tee
Bewitched Bubble Bar
Sherbet Dip Bath Bomb

You May Also Like

0 comments