Blogging Goal Update - Number 3!

by - October 13, 2017

 

At the start for the year I set myself some goals for my blog and I've already done 2 updates on them to let you know how I'm getting on so I thought I'd do another as a lot has changed since those last two.
 
1- Try and reach 40,000 pageviews
 
It's definitely safe to say I have gone above and beyond this one already! This was one of the goals that I was really unsure about at the start of the year but now I'm currently on just over 57000 views which I still can't quite believe! My views went crazy at the start of the year and are still pretty consistent now so I can't quite thank you all enough!
 
2- 500 instagram followers
 
I am currently very close to this one and I am beyond excited. My instagram is currently growing so quickly and I can never quite believe how many new followers I have every morning when I log in! I am currently on 435 followers and I am really hoping I can hit 500 by the end of the year! Fingers crossed ; I'll update you on how I'm going. If any of you don't actually follow me on instagram, it is the same as most of my other social media handles - @louloves01
 
3- Reply to all comments (blog and instagram)
 
I have been going pretty well with this one and I currently only have a few comments on my blog that need replying to from when I was on my break (by the time this goes up I hope I've done them, but if I haven't message me on instagram until I do it!!).
 
4- Have all posts go up on time
 
This one is also going pretty well (I say that right after coming back from a 3 week break... oops). Every post that has gone up at all has gone up at bang on 6 pm GMT/BST and I'm actually pretty proud of myself as this was something I really struggles with in 2015 and 2016.
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post, let me all know how your goals are going in the comments, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments