A Fresh Start...

by - October 09, 2017

So, you've all probably noticed my major absence on all of my social media, including on here. I took a little step back on here because things got a little hectic so I didn't want to be putting up posts that didn't have my full attention.

Things have settled back down again now so I will be back with my first "normal" post again on Friday but I wanted to take this opportunity to talk to you about my instagram.

Since the new instagram algorithm I have been very frustrated with instagram and I often go days without posting. So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to start posting more and more to try and make sure my posts were seen. My account grew massively but I felt as though my content just wasn't good enough. I felt as though I was just churning out these posts but I wasn't happy with them as I was with my slightly older posts.

Then, when I went on my break, I made the decision to start instagram again but I really didn't want to loose all of those lovely followers I had gained and neither did I want to let go to those old posts that I loved so much. Yesterday, I posted a three post barrier to create a definitive line between the older posts that grew my blog and those that I really want to connect with. I am really going to make sure I completely love the posts before I post them.

I love following you all back and seeing your own blogs that you work so hard on, so make sure you leave your instagram handles in the comments.

I feel as though this post has been one long ramble but I will be back on Friday without a slightly less rambley (is that a word?!?). Thank you all so much for sticking with me and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments