Tanya Burr's Triple Chocolate Cookies!

by - September 18, 2017

I did this post just after I started my blog, but this is my favourite recipe of all time so, I thought I'd share it with you again so all my new readers can recreate them as well!

Ingredients for 12 cookies:
 
200g butter
300g caster sugar
1 large egg
275g self-raising flour
75g cocoa powder
Dash of milk (optional)
1 large bar of white chocolate
1 large bar of milk chocolate
1 large bar of dark chocolate
3 Daim bars
 
 
Preheat the oven to 200 C/400 F/Gas Mark 6. Line two trays with greaseproof paper.
 
Cream together the butter and sugar, then add the egg and beat until smooth.
 
Add the dry ingredients - plus a splash of milk if it's looking too dry.
 
Break up the chocolate and add to the mixture.
 
Divide the dough into 12 balls, then squash them gently onto a baking tray (I find it really helpful to use an ice cream scoop - I use 1 scoop per cookie). Remember that the cookies will spread so leave plenty of space between each cookie.
 
Bake for 11 minutes - they may not look cooked by this point but be sure to take them out or they will burn very quickly.
 
So, I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxxx
 
*Disclaimer - this recipe is not my own and was found in Tanya Bakes by Tanya Burr*

You May Also Like

0 comments