My Current Skincare Regime!

by - August 04, 2017

It seems like such a long time since I shared my skincare with you lovely lot and it has changed quite a bit since last time so I thought it was time for an updated version!

Morning:



Usually in the mornings, I keep it really simple and just use the Garnier Micellar cleansing water and then a bit of the Nivea rich moisturising day cream all over my face. I think that this combo makes my skin really fresh and ready for make up (I also found that the moisturiser also makes my make up last longer!)

Night:
3 days a week:





Most days, I don't have much time to take my make up off so I keepo it as quick and simple as possible. Like in the mornings, I use my Garnier Micellar cleansing water and then either the L'Oreal Hydra Genius aloe water moisturiser or the Nivea rich regenerating moisturiser. Which moisturiser I use really depends on the dryness of my skin - if it's really dry I use the L'Oreal one but if it's not too bad I go for the Nivea one.

2 days a week:








Other days when my skin is drier than normal I like to use the Garnier oil infused Micellar water and then the Garnier 2-in-1 eye make up remover to take off my eye make up. This pair is so good t getting my make up off and hydrating my skin in the process. I only started using the oil infused water a couple of months ago but I can already see a difference in  my skin. Then, I either use the Garnier moisture bomb hydrating mist or the Nivea rich regenerating moisturiser - again, the same thing with the L'Oreal moisturiser, if my skin is drier I use the Garnier one.

2 days a week:






 
 

These are the days when I really pamper my skin. First I take my Garnier eye make up remover to get rid of my eye make up. Then I use the Garnier Micellar cleansing gel wash with my No. 7 cleansing brush on the first setting to cleanse my skin. I absolutely love these two together as they make my skin really cleansed and soft. Then I use the L'Oreal Hydra Genius aloe water moisturiser as I always think that my skin needs a little more moisture adding back into it when I use the cleansing brush.

Once a week:



At least once a week, I try to use my L'Oreal Pure Clay detox mask to reduce the amount of blocked pores around my nose and chin. I didn't see much difference with this mask at first, but after regular use you really start to see a difference.

So, as you can probably tell, I am a massive Garnier fan - what is your holy grail skincare brand? Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £7.99 - 700ml size
Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream - £4.09
L'Oreal Hydra Genius with Aloe Water - £9.99
Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream - £4.19
Garnier Oil Infused Micellar Cleansing Water - £5.99
Garnier Express 2-in-1 Eye Make Up Remover - £3.49
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash - £3.99
No. 7 Cleansing Brush - £25
Garnier Moisture Bomb Protect Multi-Protecting Hydrating Mist - £9.99
L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask - £7.99

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I use the Garnier Micellar water and I think it is the best I have ever used. I would try the oil infused one but am weary that the oil could cause my skin to become oily even when it is drier that usual. Would you say this is true or misleading and doesn't cause excess grease and oil on the skin? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! I think the oil infused cleanser is perfect for dry skin as it adds that little bit more moisture back into your skin but I can imagine that if you have oily/combination skin it may cause more excess grease/oil. Hope this helps! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to L'Oreal Hydra Genius aloe water moisturiser, definitely think i'm going to get it after reading this! fabulous post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should - its a god send ❤️

      Delete