July Favourites 2017!

by - August 11, 2017

I always love sharing with you what I've been loving each month, so I'm back again to talk all about my favourites in July.



The first thing that I have loved through out July is Sleepy body lotion from Lush. This product was originally in the Christmas 2016 range but due to high demand it's now back for good! It's scent is lavender and gingerbread which, as you can imagine, makes the most relaxing scent you could ever imagine. The product soaks in pretty quickly but you can still definitely feel the richness of it on the skin which I think is actually quite nice.



All through July I've found myself constantly reaching for the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette. This is the most gorgeous nude gold palette you could ever dream of. I've been loving applying gold coin all over the lid and then adding bookworm into the crease to create a shimmery slightly smokey eye look and I've been completely loving it! This palette has it all - it lasts all day and the pigmentation is incredible!



The L'Oreal Hydra Genius has been another staple for me recently. It instantly refreshes and moisturises my skin and it claims to lock in moisture for 72 hours which I've gotta say is really true. This s a water based moisturiser so it doesn't leave that horrible greasy sheen on the skin like some other oil based moisturisers sometimes do. This also has aloe water and hyaluronic acid in it, both of which are great for your skin!

My favourite Instagram account recently has definitely been @hannahfgale, she never fails to post the most gorgeous shots!

Thank you so much for reading, and make sure you leave your July favourites down below,

Love Lou
xx

Sleepy - £7.95 or £13.95
Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette - £4.20
L'Oreal Hydra Genius - £9.99

You May Also Like

0 comments