Review - Rimmel Match Perfection

by - July 03, 2017


A couple of months ago, my favourite concealer was discontinued so I did a bit of research and discovered this lil' bad boy.


I found the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 skintone adapting concealer and highlighter and I've been giving it a little go .It has vitmains C and E so it's really good for you skin and it also lasts a long, long time (it says up to 13 hours, I haven't tested it to that length but it does last a long time)! It adapts to your skin tone so it is meant to be a perfect match for any skintone. However, I still find it's a little to dark for my skin! I have it in the lightest shade (ivory) but it's too orange for me.. It might be because I have yellow/pink toned skin but I'm not sure.


The quality of this concealer is amazing! I don't tend to find light/medium coverage concealers that great, but this one is really nice! I think it might be because it's quite lightweight on the skin which is really nice in summer when you want to let your skin breathe a bit. Another bonus is that it's really buildable, so if you did want to have a bit more coverage, you could build it up.


 I completely love this product and cannot get enough of it! It was just £5.99 which is pretty good value (even for a high street concealer!)

Thank you so much for reading, and let me know if you've ever tried this in the comments,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments