My Birthday Makeup 2017!

by - July 10, 2017

It was my birthday last week, so I thought that today I'd share with you the look I did on my birthday!


First off, I primed my eyes with the Smashbox 24hr Photo Op Eyeshadow Primer. You lot here me going on about this all the time but it's just so good because it literally stick your make up to your lids but it's till really easy to take off.





I have been really loving using the Hollywood palette from Tanya Burr. To create a base, I used the shade "Nude Delight" on my Urban Decay Naked palette brush to create a really pretty slightly shimmery cream nude base. I then took the shade "Gold Coin" on the Real Techniques base shadow brush and blended it all over my lid. To add some really sparkle to the look I used "Enchantment" on the outer half with the EcoTools shadow brush before taking "Bookworm" on my NYX 17 brush and blending it into the crease. To add some definition to the lashline I took the shade "Creep" from the Urban Decay Naked palette on a flat eyeliner brush and smudging across the lashline. (You could use a liquid liner here if you want a wing)





Next, I moisturised my skin using the Nivea Daily Essentials rich moisturising day cream. To conceal under my eyes, I used the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and blended it with my beauty blender. Then, to cover any blemishes I used the last bits of my 17 Stay Time concealer and blended it with my EcoTools Deluxe Concealer brush before using my beauty blender to remove any excess product.



I then set my make up using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 transparent. This powder is an absolute staple for me as it makes your make up stay on all day without looking thick or cakey. To highlight, I used the NYX illuminator in 04 ritualistic and applied with my finger to the top of my cheekbones as well as the tip of my nose and cupid's bow.



To finish my eyes, I used the L'Oreal miss Baby Roll mascara on both my top and bottom lashes.



For lips, I have been obsessed with using the Tanya Burr matte lip in Martha Moo as it's such a gorgeous pinky nude but it isn't too vibrant - it's basically my perfect shade!

So, thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Links and Prices:

Smashbox shadow primer - £20
Tanya Burr hollywood palette - £6 (currently on offer to £4.20)
Urban Decay naked palette - £39.50
Real Techniques base shadow - £21.99 (for the set)
EcoTools shadow brush - £11.99 (for the set)
NYX 17 brush - £9
Nivea moisturiser - £4.09
Rimmel match perfection concealer - £5.99
17 stay time concealer - £4.49
Rimmel stay matte powder - £3.99
NYX illuminator - £9.50
L'Oreal miss baby roll -£7.99
Tanya Burr matte lip - £5.99

You May Also Like

0 comments