New Beauty Discoveries #2!

by - June 09, 2017

 
Recently I have been testing out some new products, so today I'm sharing with you some of the brilliant new products I've found as you all went mad for my first post like this!


 
The first thing that I've discovered pretty recently is this Spectrum A10 "Feeling Fancy" small fan brush. This is the first ever brush I've tried from Spectrum and I'm really impressed! This normally retails at £4.99 with £3.99 shipping but there is often a discount code or something you can use! This brush came within 4 days which is a lot quicker than some of the other "standard shipping" options on other sites. (There was also an option for quicker delivery if you wanted it quicker). Besides it's quick arrival I was super impressed with this. It evenly applies powder highlighters really nicely and smoothly and it's much higher quality than the other fan brushes this price!

 
 
 A skincare related discovery is the Garnier SkinActive micellar oil-infused cleansing water. This cleanser is for dry and sensitive skin which basically just sums up my skin! I found that this product is pretty similar to the regular micellar cleansing water but it has the oil on the top so when you shake it up, it feels really soothing and moisturising on the skin. It removes all my make up really easily and it's not greasy like you'd expect an oil to be! This was just £5.99 which I still can't believe as it's such a high quality product!


 
A couple of months ago, my favourite concealer was discontinued so I did a bit of research and discovered this lil' bad boy. This is the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 skintone adapting concealer and highlighter in the shade ivory. It also contains vitmains C and E so it's really good for you skin and it also lasts a long, long time! It adapts to your skin tone so it is literally a perfect match for any skintone! I completely love this product and cannot get enough of it! It was just £5.99 which is pretty good value for money (even for a high street concealer!)



The final product I have been loving is the NYX illuminator in the shade Ritualistic! I did a full review about this (click here to read it) so I'm not going to go into this much. If you want to find out more about it click the link above!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments