Lush's Happy Hippy Review (May Empties)!

by - June 05, 2017


This past month I've only finished one thing! I know, I can't believe it either, but instead of putting it into next month's empties post, I thought I would take this chance to do a full in-depth review of this lil' guy!

 
I have the smallest size bottle of this and it has lasted me just over 3 weeks - little goes a long way with this! Happy Hippy is a Lush classic but this is only my first ever bottle of it! I can't believe I'd never tried it before now because it's so good. It's grapefruit scented which is really refreshing and uplifting. Unlike some of the other Lush shower gels, this one lathers up really nicely and the scent stays, it doesn't fade at all like most other Lush shower gels do!
 
 
As with all Lush products this is cruelty free. I've never really said much on the topic of animal testing so I thought I'd let you know where I stand with it! I'm one of those people who are half-and-half. I don't purposely not buy products that test on animals but if they don't it's a bonus. I obviously disagree with it so that's why I love Lush products so much! This shower gel is also vegan for any of you out there who are wondering!

 
Prices and sizes: 100g = £4.50 
                            250g = £8.75
                            500g = £14.25
                            1 Kg = £22.95

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading and I will see you all again soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This sounds right up my street, I must try it!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete