June Favourites 2017!

by - June 26, 2017


June has gone so quickly - I can't believe it's almost over! But, it's the end of another motnh so that calls for another favourites post!..


The first product I couldn't get enough of this month was the Garnier SkinActive Eye Makeup Remover. I don't know if I've ever spoken about it on here but it's so good. I picked this up a couple of month's ago because I was struggling to take off my L'Oreal miss baby roll mascara so I thought I'd give tis a whirl! I'm so glad I did as it makes taking your eye-makeup off a breeze. I genuinely used to hate taking my eyeshadow and mascara off at the end of the day as it was such a faf and took loads of time - this product makes it super, super easy. With this you just shake up the bottle to mix the 2 sections, pour a little bit on to a cotton pad and then I hold it down on my eye for about 10 seconds before gently wiping off any product still left.


Next up is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo. It's been really hot recently so I've been reaching for this when I want a pop of colour without it feeling like I have any product on my lips. This shade is a gorgeous pink shade, but if you put a balm or gloss over the top, it looks more like a coral shade which is really nice as I don't actually own any corals - I know I can't believe it either! I've been reaching for this nearly everyday because it isn't like any other liquid lipstick - the closest comparison I can give is to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams but this is more velvety than those.


I know I put this in a favourites not long ago but I am still obsessed. It's the Hollister Pure Cali perfume. I feel like Hollister is quite under-rated for perfumes/scents in general but I love all of their scents! This one in particular I'm obsessed with - it's a really fresh, fruity and floral all at the same time, I can't really describe it to you. Next time you're near a Hollister store you just HAVE to go and have a look at their massive range (one of their body mists is quite a peachy scent and smells insane but I can't remember the name!).





Finally, is an oldie but a goodie. Everyone, by now, will know my love of Urban Decay's original Naked palette. The shades are really pigmented and easily blendable and it comes with a really good brush as well! I have had this palette for nearly a year now and I've barely made a dint in any of the shades because little goes a long way with these as they are of such a high quality! I was pretty sceptical as to how good they were before I actually had one myself, but now I definitely understand the hype and if you're unsure whether to get it or not, I would 100% take the plunge!

Thank you all so much for reading, and share your favourites down in the comments,

Love Lou
xxxxx

Links and Prices:

Garnier Eye Makeup Remover - £3.49
Tanya Burr Matte Lip in Martha Moo - £5.99
Hollister Pure Cali -£19
Urban Decay Naked Palette - £39.50

You May Also Like

0 comments