June Empties 2017!

by - June 30, 2017


This month has been another month of very few empties - I don't know what's going on with not finishing products! Anyway, I only finished one thing this month, so I thought I'd do a review of it!

 
This month I finished the Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten concealer. Some of you loyal viewers who have been here from the start will know that I was obsessed with this concealer - I just couldn't get enough of it. Then I found my 17 stay time and just kinda fell out of love with it. But recently, I've been trying to reach for it more and I have very mixed opinions about it.

It is a really nice product, there's no denying that but there's just something about it that I don't like. I think it might be because it's very yellow toned, and when I say very yellow toned, I mean it's practically yellow. I have yellow undertones to my skin but this is even too yellow for me, so if you have pink or cool undertones I would definitely steer clear of this product!

I think another thing putting me off is that it's quite a buttery/watery product. It is a stick concealer, so obviously it's not like a liquid concealer, but I just find this to liquid-y. When you blend it, it just kind of moves around your face and doesn't settle in one place. Contrary to it being liquid-y, I find that if you put it on any dry areas on your face, it makes them more obvious and flaky looking rather than covering them like other concealers do, so that's a bit annoying.
 
 
 
On the plus side, it is a pretty full coverage concealer, which you don't tend to find in high street products. I am always on the hunt for good quality, medium/coverage products and this one definitely fits in the category! I also like how it's quite brightening so it perfect for popping under your eyes just to brighten it up if you have a slightly darker eye look.

Overall. I think it's a nice product, but I don't think I would buy it again purely down to the fact that it's not really my colour and it looks a bit funny on any dry areas (I have really dry skin for those of you who don't know).

Thank you for reading, let me know if you've tried this and what you think of it down in the comments,

Love Lou
xxxx

Links and Prices:

Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten Concealer - £6

You May Also Like

0 comments