DIY Strawberry Mud Mask!

by - June 02, 2017


I've tried a lot of mud masks over the years and I have never found a strawberry one, so I just had this recipe with you lovely lot!

Ingredients:

4 tbsp. greek yogurt
1 tsp. honey
1 tsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. lemon juice
5 or 6 strawberries, mashed

Step 1 - Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until combined

Step 2 - If you have sensitive skin, test it on a small patch of skin first to make sure you have no allergies to it!

Step 3 - Smooth over your face, avoiding the eyes

Step 4 - Relax for 20-30 minutes for the mask to get to work before washing it off!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

Disclaimer - This recipe and photo are not my own - recipe courtesy of Tastemade and photo was found on www.google.com

You May Also Like

0 comments