My April Empties!

by - May 05, 2017


The end of another month calls for another monthly empties!

 
The first product I have finished off this month is the Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream. I have been using the religiously every night (apart from 1/2 times a week when I use the Garnier Moisture Bomb hydrating mist) and this has lasted me more than 6 months. I absolutely love this and it's perfect on my very dry and sensitive skin. It makes your skin looks really moisturised and healthy without making it look greasy and shiny. This also absorbs pretty quickly into the skin which is a huge plus. It's super, super affordable, retailing at just £4.19 (but right now it's on offer to just £3.02) so if your on the look out for a highstreet moisturiser, give this one a whirl!

 
Secondly, I have finished the Jack Wills Hope Cove luxury body lotion. I am completely in love with the scent of this range - I just cannot get enough ; body mists, shower gels, body butters - I am obsessed! The actual product on the other hand I haven't found the same enthusiasm. I like the product and I would repurchase it but I don't think it's anything to scream and shout about, it's just kind of your regular body lotion!

 
Finally, I have finished off the Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam cleansing shower gel. This was from the Tutti Fruity collection and it's been sat in my product collection for quite some time so last month I thought I'd give it a whirl. It lathered up really nicely and it held the fruity scent which I thought was really nice. This has lasted me just over a month because little goes a long, long way with this lil' guy.

So, thank you all for reading, I hope this post helped you in some way and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments