What Fruit am I? | Q and A with Emsi Rose

by - April 19, 2017


It's been a while since I last did a Q and A, so today I teamed up with the lovely Emsi Rose to show you our answers to the same questions as we thought it would be really nice to see both sides of the questions. Click here to hop on over and see Emsi's answers. (Image is not mine own and was found on www.google.com)

@daisyjaneblog - What is your favourite high end palette?

For me, the Urban Decay Naked palette will always be my all time favourite palette!

@theaveragegurlx - What skincare product could you not love without?

I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I couldn't manage without it!

@whisperingviolets - What song instantly reminds you of summer?

100% Cheerleader by Omi. This probably seems a really weird choice but 2 years ago in Portugal we were on the beach and there was an MTV beach party and they were playing it on repeat!

@theaveragegurlx - Do you have a book you can read over and over again, If yes, why?

Not really, I'm not the sort of person that can read something knowing what happens so I like to switch up books every time.

@prettypolitical_ What is one of your goals for the future?

I don't necessarily have any "goals" but I'd love to just keep on blogging and doing what I love!

@asprinkleofoliviaa - What do you think you would be doing now if you had never started your blog?

This one is really hard! I don't really know to be completely honest, but I would have a LOT more free time ! Haha

@daisy_petals - What was the last thing you bought and why?

It was the Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask. I'd heard so many good things about it so I couldn't not pick it up - keep your eyes peeled for a review VERY soon!

@everythingxerin - What songs are you loving at the moment?

I'm still loving the La La Land songs but click here for a post I did on my top 10 favourite songs right now!

@itsmee.x - Do you ever have writers block? / Are you ever stuck for post ideas?

I struggle with writer's block all the time!! It can be really difficult to think of ideas but I try not to worry about it to much as when you don't stress about it, the best ideas come!

@whisperingviolets - Where would you go during a gap year and why?

I think I'd travel around America as it's always been my #1 place I wanted to visit!

@somethingaboutrosie - Go-to outfit format? E.g. Jeans, T-shirt

Most of the time it's jeans, then a jumper or t shirt but I do love a good playsuit or dress!

@blossomandaisyy  and @urghitsarah - Who inspire you and why?

For me, it's all the other bloggers, seeing how well they are doing and the content they're creating just really spurs me on to write good posts!

@blossomandaisyy - What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years

To be completely honest, I don't really know. My main thing is to keep on blogging and creating good content for you all!

@prettypolitical_ - Where would you like to travel to?

100% New York! I am so excited to be going next year so expect a LOT of posts about it next year! haha

@alicejlorna - How do you stay motivated to blog?

The thing that motivates me is you guys to be honest! Knowing that you all enjoy and read my posts gives me all the motivation I need!

@JoelBearn_ - If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?

I don't know! Lets' just say I'm a fruit salad because I don't know!!

Thank you all so much for reading, and make sure you follow me on instagram (@louloves01) for when I next need questions! I hope you enjoed this post and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Agh! We had some similar answers and fruit salad is such a smart answer!! Thank you so much for collaborating, would love to do it again sometime lovely xxx

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! I'd love to collaborate again lovely!

      Delete