NYX Hot Singles Review!

by - April 12, 2017


I'm sure that by now you will all know my love for NYX - they are absolutely incredible! Today I thought I'd focus on my favourite product from them which is the hot singles solo shadows.

 
The shadows come in two types : a solo with packaging (£3.50) or just the pan (£2.50) which fits into the create your own palette. I love everything about these eyeshadows , from the formulation to the pigmentation to the shade range and longevity. In literally just a few swipes your lid is covered in gorgeous pigmented colour that lasts all day! There is NOTHING I can fault with these shadows.
 
 
These are the shades Naked Truth (left) and Sin (right). I love shade naked truth as an inner corner highlight as it's quite a soft shade with only a little bit of shimmer instead of some other inner corner highlights that are super glittery. Then sin is a super shimmery pale pink that looks really nice in spring and summer on it's own for just a little wash of colour. 
 
 
The final two shades in my create a palette are Chandelier (left) and Over the Taupe (right). I love to use these two shades together and when on the lid chandelier it very glittery with not my colouration in it so putting Over the Taupe on top makes it a really shimmery silver/purple/taupe eye that's different to any other shades I have tried!
 

 
 This shades is Innocent which I bought in the packaged version as you can see above. This shade is the most shimmery pinky copper I have ever tried in my life. It's so lovely on it own as well as Bokkowrm from the Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette or Buck from the original Urban Decay Naked Platte in the crease.


Finally, I have the shade Velvet which is a shade that is mainly matte with just a little bit of sparkle running through it. I generally use this on it's own as it's such a gorgeous shade. This also a major dupe for the shade Naked from the Naked Palettes but this has a little shimmer where as Naked is completely matte. Some of you eagle eyed viewers may remember that this shade used to be in my palette but, I really loved the shade Chandelier and they only had that in the pan form so I put that one in the palette and put this shade in an old Natural Collection solo packaging I had. (Finally my saving of old packaging came to good use!)

Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxx


You May Also Like

0 comments