My Top 3 Drugstore Eye Palettes!

by - April 10, 2017


By now, you will probably already now the extent of my obsession with drugstore eye shadow palettes so today I thought I share with you my top 3!





My number 1 palette is 100 percent the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Eye Palette. This palette has 4 shades in all with such cute names! There is : Nude Delight which is a warm toned, cream shade with a slight shimmer running through it - a perfect inner corner highlight - , Gold Coin which is a shimmery pale gold which looks gorgeous on it's own as well as in a bronze smokey eye with the other shades in the palette, Enchantment which is a very, very glittery bronze/gold which I like to apply to the outer half of my lid and finally there is Bookworm which is a warm deep brown that is perfect to put in the crease. This palette is very warm toned so if you prefer cooler tones I definitely don't recommend this palette for you. But besides that fact, I love this palette. The formula is very soft and creamy which makes the shadows really easy to apply as well as blend. Also the pigmentation of all the shades is amazing, and they last for ages as well which makes them perfect - especially as the palette is regularly only £6 but right now its on sale for £4!



My second favourite is the L'Oreal Colour Riche La Palette Nude in 02 Beige - £14.99. I don't talk about this palette very much on here but I really love it! There is 10 shades in the palette ranging from highlight shades to warm browns to silvers to a dark blue/grey. I love all of the shades in here but the formulation of them makes them feel a little chalky and quite dry. A good thing about them being a little chalky is that you can either build up the pigmentation or keep it quite pale. I love that you can do this with this palette as sometimes I feel as though eyeshadows can be a little too pigmented and you wanted quite a pale shimmery look. Another bonus of this palette is that you get a pretty big mirror which makes it perfect for travelling as the outer packaging is also pretty small.





My final favourite is the NYX create your own palette. This palette was bound to be in here as I picked the shades! I have a four pan palette which was £3.50 for the empty palette - it also comes in a 9 pan palette  which is £4.50. Each individual shade is £2.50 and I have the shades : Naked Truth (matte cream shade), Sin (shimmery pale pink), Chandelier (Cool toned pale brown/silver shimmer) and Over the Taupe (a dark taupe shade). I love the formula of these shadow as they are really blendable, really easy to apply and they last all day! The pigmentation of these is amazing! In a few swipes across the lid you have a really opaque, pigmented colour. I would 100% recommend creating a palette with NYX as they have such a range of colours - there's every colour you could've ever imagined.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope this helped some of you and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments