March Empties - Sugar Crush Review

by - April 05, 2017


The end of another month means another empties post! This month I have only finished off 1 product, so instead of just rolling it over to next month's post I thought I'd do an in depth review of it!


The product I have finished this month is the Soap and Gory Sugar Crush Body Wash. I have a smaller one (250ml compared to the regular 500ml which is £6.50) as it came in a set which I picked up at some point last year ; I can't really remember which set or when I got it!


I have been using this for a few months on and off - sometimes as a body wash and sometimes as a bubble bath! As a shower gel, I think it's a really nice product that lathers very well but I feel as though the scent can be a little over powering when it's so concentrated ; that's why I thought I'd test to see how it faired as a bubble bath and I was very pleasantly surprised! It made a lot of bubbles, nearly as many as the Lush bubble bars and I've never tried anything else that even starts to compare to them. The bubbles lasted a really long time and as the scent was less concentrated it smelt incredible!



The scent itself is very citrus based. The main scent is lime and it is really, really strong so you can identify it immediately. But, when I used it as a bubble bath and the scent was so strong and overpowering I feel as though it also had a sweeter side to it! That might just be me as I've never seen/heard anyone associate a sweet scent with Sugar Crush as it's mainly very fruity and cirtrusy.



Overall, I have really enjoyed using this product and I have used it many, many times before and I'm sure I will use it many, many times more. The Sugar Crush scent family has a lot of other products ; body butter (£10), body scrub (£8), hand gel (£2.50), body lotion (£10), body mist (£4), hand food (£2.50) and shower jelly (£).

I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments