Easter Nests!

by - April 17, 2017


Easter nests are my favourite every year so this year, I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite recipes for them!

 
Ingredients (Makes 12):
 
400g of milk chocolate
50g of unsalted butter
200g of bite-size shredded wheat
2 bags of mini eggs
 
 
 
Line the cupcake/muffin tray with paper cases.
 
Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl set over simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water otherwise it will burn.
 
Break up the shredded wheat, then add this to the chocolate mixture and stir well until combined.
 
Divide the mixture between paper cases, pressing down to create a dip in the centre of each nest.
 
Add three mini to each nest and allow to cool before eating.
 
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post (if you recreate this make sure you send me a picture) and I will see you very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments