Recent Beauty Discoveries!

by - March 15, 2017


Hey everyone,
 
This year I have discovered a few really good products that I think everyone will love... So, I thought I'd put some of them in a post for you all!

 
 First off, I have discovered the Rimmel Stay Matte long lasting powder - this stuff is incredible. I'm am very late to jump on the bandwagon with this one but it is so worth the hype. It sets your make up and makes it last all day without looking cakey or being really obvious. It also doesn't make your skin feel weighed down with make up as well - it doesn't even feel as though it's there. This retails at £3.99 which is incredible for how long it lasts and the quality of it.

 
Next up is the Barry M Matte Me Up lip kit in the shade pose. This comes with a lip liner as well as the liquid lipstick. It's really long wearing and doesn't fade or flake at all! This shade is a gorgeous dusky rose nude and just looks perfect within any look. I am going to be doing a full review of this on Friday so be sure to check that out for more info but, I thought I'd let you know that this is one of the limited edition boots shades so pick one up whilst you can for £6.99 in most Boots stores.


  
I've also been loving this jumbo eye pencil from NYX in 625 Sparkle Nude. This eye crayon is probably THE best I've tried! It goes on as a sort of cream shadow that's really blendable but then it dries and feels like a powder shadow that just does not budge. It doesn't feel heavy on like it's weighing down my eyes which some eye pencils can. The shade itself is a gorgeous bronzey-gold with chunky silver glitter running through it which is absolutely perfect for spring and summer. My only issue is it's pretty pricey for what you get - it's £5 and it doesn't twist up at all, what you see is what you get!

 
Finally, I've discovered the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD Collagen Mascara. This is the perfect mascara for long fluttery lashes but still making them really nice and thick. It stays put all day and doesn't transfer of onto my skin or flake off at all. The wand on this is amazing as well. On one side of the wand, the bristles are really short and make your lashes really thick but then on the other side there is really long bristles that separate all of your lashes and lengthens them without making them look clumpy. This is just £10.50 which makes it one of the most affordable mascaras available in the drugstore.

So, thank you all for reading, I love you all so very much, and I will see you again on Friday,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments