March Favourites!

by - March 31, 2017

Hey everyone,

It seems like no time at all since I did my last monthly favourites but I'm back again to share with you what I have been loving for the past month!

The first thing I have been loving is a Heart and Home candle in the Simply Mulberry scent. I discovered Heart and Home just before Christmas last year when I found their Cinnamon scented one. Then around February time the whole range and I fell in love with the scent straight away. It's the freshest most fruity scent ever which I know is going to be amazing in Summer especially. This is also a soy wax candle which means it has a really nice clean and even burn instead of some other candles which burn a little unevenly. I got the smallest size and it was £6.99 but it has up to 30 hour burn time which is incredible for how much it is!

I've also been obsessed with the Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam Shower Gel. This was part of the Tutti Fruity range from 2015 and I only just got round to starting it this month! It lathers up really well and the scent carries through out it and doesn't just kind of disappear into nothing. But as this was in the Tutti Fruity it's now been discontinued but I thought I'd throw it in because I have been really, really loving it!

A make up favourite of mine this month has been Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This is THE best powder in the history of ever. That is a pretty bold statement BUT it is incredible. It sets your make up without making it look cakey or not doing anything at all. Also, it's a mattifying powder so keeps any grease away but I think this feels really light on the skin and not like it's clogging up your skin. This is only £3.99 and is available at Superdrug and Boots.

Finally I have been completely in love with Ed Sheeran's new album ; Divide. I love every single song on there - there's not even one that I don't particularly like. My favourites though are:

  • Nancy Mulligan
  • Galway Girl
  • Supermarket Flowers
  • Barcelona
  • New Man
Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all so very much, and I will see you again on Monday,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments