Haul and First Impressions!

by - March 10, 2017

 Hey everyone,
 
A week ago I went on a little shopping trip so I thought I'd share with you all what I got!


 
 The first thing I picked up was the newly released Barry M Matte Me Up lip kit in Pose. So far I have been loving this shade - it's a perfect dusty rose nude - and it stays put for a long time without fading, drying out or flaking off. This is one of the Boots shades and they are all limited edition so make sure you pick up one before they're all gone! These are also rumoured to be Kylie Jenner Cosmetics dupes but I've never tried one of Kylie's lip kits so I can't compare to any colours or the quality but the packaging of the actual products look pretty similar to Kylie's packaging but these are only £6.99!!


I mentioned this in my last post so I won't ramble too much about this but, I am completely in love with this mask from Good Things. It gets rid of all of the dirt out of my pores without being too harsh on my skin. If you want to know more about this mask, click here to be taken to my last post to read all about it. 

 
 I then repurchased my all time favourite - Garnier's SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. This is absolutely incredible and I have rambled about this so, so, so many times so I'll just do a little summary of it. It's a cleansing water with Micellar technology which basically means that it attracts make up and dirt from your skin like a magnet. This 400ml bottle is only £4.99 and comes in two different sizes - 125ml and 700ml.



 
The final thing I picked up was the Miss Selfridge ring set which was only £5 in the sale down from £10. It has 6 rings in that you can see above - my favourite so far have been the middle one in the bottom picture and the last one in the middle picture. I've always loved the quality of the Miss Selfridge rings and there are never any in a set that I don't completely love!
 
Thank you so much for reading, I love you all so very much, and I will see you all again on Monday,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments