February Empties!

by - March 03, 2017

 
Hey everyone,
 
The end of another month means another empties post! (Also, all my empties are mainly bath/shower products so I'm really sorry about that!) 

 
First off I've finished the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£4.99 for 400ml which is what I had). I use this 4 or 5 times a week depending on how much I use their gel wash. This is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin - it melts away make up really easily and it feels very soothing on your skin. But, make sure you do always use a moisturiser after this because if you don't it can make your skin feel quite tight and dry but for the price, you can't fault it at all.

 
 
The first bath product I've finished this month is the Soap and Glory Calm One, Calm All stress relieving bubble bath. I have always been obsessed with this bubble bath as it has a built in body lotion which makes it stand out from all of the rest and helps you take a step out of your routine! This makes loads of bubbles which hold the scent which I really like as some other bubble baths just don't hold it and then it's completely gone within a few minutes. This retails at £6.50 which I think is really good because I have been using this for about 6 months!


 
A shower gel that I've finished recently is the Soap and Glory Shower Jelly (£5.50) is the clean on me scent from the original pink collection. This collection is one of  favourite scents ever as it has bergamot in which is also what the Comforter from Lush has in which is my all time favourite scent. This is like a shower gel but as it's a jelly it's a little bit thicker but that also means that little goes a loooonnnggg way. I have been using this every single day from just before Christmas and it's only just run out!


 
The final thing is the Zoella Beauty Bath Latte bath and shower milk. If you have read some of my previous favourites then you will know that I have been completely in love with this since it came out last year. I never actually never used this as a shower milk, only ever as a bath milk and it created the fluffiest, most amazingly scented bubbles. Because this is a milk it's really moisturising and makes your skin feels incredible! If you didn't know, this is from the Sweet Inspirations collection which is scented with macaroons and toasted almonds! This 400ml bottle is only £6 which is amazing for the quality of it as well as the ridiculously cute packaging!
 
So, thank you all so much for reading, I love you all so very much, and I will see you all again on Monday,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments