Review: MAC's Mehr lipstick!

by - February 20, 2017


Hey everyone,

As you will all probably know, I recently got the MAC lipstick in the shade Mehr. I've been using it for a few months now, so it's the perfect opportunity to do a little review on it!


Mehr is matte finish and contrary to what other people think about the matte finishes from MAC, I don't find this drying at all. It feels really velvety and smooth on the lips but as with any matte lipstick always but on a lip balm underneath for better application. This is a true matte, not like some lipsticks that claim to be 100% matte and have a sheen to them.



This a rosey pink nude with blue undertones which I really love. Normally, I don't think blue undertones suit me but I am absolutely in love with this shade. This shade is really long wearing, it stays put all day and doesn't do that really annoying thing where it just leaves a ring of product around the outsides of your lips! This even lasts through eating and drinking which I was really impressed with! Also, the Barry M lip liner from the Matte Me Up lipkit in Pose is the perfect shade for this lipstick so if you're looking for a matching liner, I 100% recommend that one!


You will probably all know this already but I am completely obsessed with MAC's packaging. I just think it makes the product look so much more sleek and high end. Also, the packaging isn't really big and bulky so it makes it really easy to travel with or just throw into your bag!

All MAC lipstick retail at £15.50 and are available in a range of finishes ; from matte to lustre to frost! I have always been a huge fan of MAC lipsticks because the quality is just so good for the price - some people say they are overpriced but I really don't think they are!

So, thank you all so much for reading, and if you have any further questions about this lipstick, please ask below. I love you all so very much, and I will see you all again on Wednesday!

Love Lou
xxxxx

Click here to go straight to the product on MAC's website

You May Also Like

0 comments