Lush Valentines Collection!

by - February 13, 2017


Hey everyone,

As it is Valentine's day tomorrow, I thought I would talk you through the products I love the look of from the Lush Valentine's day collection!

The first product, is one that has been my favourite for many years. It's no other than the Unicorn Horn! I've managed to get my hands on this 2 years in a row which I'm really happy about. This is one of my absolute favourite scents - it's a really calming scent as it has lavender in which I normally don't like but this scent is one of my favourites from Lush! This is one of the more expensive bubble bars as it retails for £4. 25 but I think this is just such a fun product so it's so worth it!

A bath bomb that I have been wanting to get ever since the collection was announced is the Cupid bath bomb. This fruity, floral bath bomb was sure to be a winner from the start. I'm also a sucker for any bath bomb that's pink and this has 2 shades of pink on it so it immediately caught my eye. This is also only £2. 95 so it's one of the cheapest products that Lush do - perfect for anyone on a tight budget!

I have always been a huge fan of Lush's shower gels and creams - and this one is no exception. Prince Charming is a gorgeous sweet scent that also has grapefruit in it so that adds a little fruitiness into the mix! I love shower creams as they feel a bit more thick and luxurious compared to some of the normal shower gels. This one also has cocoa butter in so it should be really nice and moisturising! This comes in 4 sizes : 100g (£5. 50), 250g (£10. 95), 500g (£18. 50) and 1Kg (£32. 95)!

The other bubble bar that is a firm favourite of mine is Ladybird (£3. 95). This is my favourite product from the whole collection! It's a really fresh scent that has a really nice minty side from the peppermint oil. The product itself doesn't look very big, but I get 4-5 baths out of it as it's really thick. Although, as it is big, it can be pretty hard to break which is quite annoying but the product is amazing so I can't really complain!

Another bath bomb I have been lusting after from the collection is the Over and Over bath bomb (£4. 25)! This bath bomb is bright orange and I think it has a similar scent to the cupid bath bomb but some people think it doesn't so I guess that really depends on the person. Anyway, I feel like this one is going to be a Lush classic!

The final product is one that took me a while to get my head around! It's the Kiss Me Quick wash card. When I first saw this product I just thought what?!?! but the concept is actually pretty cool. Basically, you run this under water and it foams up and turns into a body wash and shampoo! These are £2 each and this one has an apple scent which is probably one of my most favourite scents of all time!

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments