Oreo Cupcakes

by - January 11, 2017

Hey everyone,

I'm back with another baking post as you all seem to love them!! If you do recreate any of the recipes that I post, make sure you tag me in a photo on instagram! (My instagram is @louloves01)

 
Ingredients (12 cupcakes) :
 
Cupcakes:
 
200g Plain Flour
40g Cocoa Powder
280g Caster Sugar
3 tsp. Baking Powder
80g Unsalted butter
240ml Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
12 Oreos
12 Muffin cases
 
Icing:
 
100g Unsalted Butter
160g Cream Cheese
350g Icing Sugar
6 Oreos
 
First preheat your oven to 170 degrees C and line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases. Then place an oreo in the bottom of each muffin case.
 
Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and butter into a bowl and mix until it is a sandy consistency. Then whisk the milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a separate jug. Then slowly add half the mixture into the flour mixture and beat well to make sure there is no lumps. Then gradually add the rest of the milk mixture and whisk until smooth.
 
Finally add the mixture equally into the 12 cases and bake the cakes for 20 - 25 minutes. Whilst the cakes are cooking smash up 6 oreos in a bag and put them to one side. Then whisk the butter, cream cheese and icing sugar together the  gently add in the oreos. Once the cakes have cooled pipe on the icing and use any left over oreos to decorate.
 
So, I hope you all enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These sound amazing! I've bookmarked this which means I will get around to making them sometime ahah :)


    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they! Oooh, let me know how you get on!

      Delete