My Forever Repurchases!

by - January 25, 2017


Hey everyone,

Today I thought I'd try a post that I've never done before and share with you the products that I will repurchase again, again and again!



The first product is the Soap and Glory Supercat Skinny Liquid Liner. This is my favourite eyeliner ever, ever, ever! It's the perfect shape to create the most gorgeous cat eye - whether it is a small flick or dramatic winged liner. This is a felt tip type tip (say that ten times fast! haha) and it's quite flexible which is quite different to other eyeliners but I actually really like it! This retails at £6.50 which makes it probably the most affordable eyeliner of the quality that it is.



Another eye product is the Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette. This is a gorgeous quad that has a matte-ish nude shade (Nude Delight), a shimmery gold (Gold Coin), a very glittery bronze (Enchantment) and a warm matte brown (Bookworm). I have already hit pan on nude delight and gold coin and bookworm are getting pretty close. I know I will definitely repurchasing this because the formula and longevity is probably the best I have seen in drugstore shadows. This palette is only available on FeelUnique and retails at £6.


A lip product that I am bound to repurchase again and again is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul. This is a vibrant pink but it has a slightly nude side to it as well - it's so hard to describe! This feels really soft and velvety on the lips as well as it being incredibly long lasting! These retail at £5.50 and for those of you interested NYX is a completely cruelty free brand!


On the slightly pricier side is the MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Mehr (£15.50). This a blue toned pink-nude so it makes your teeth look really white! This isn't drying at all, and on the lips it feels like any ordinary lipstick but it look matte! It's incredible - I absolutely love the formula and I am definitely going to be buying more matte MAC lipsticks!


The final product is the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in the shade Extra Fair. This shade is the absolute perfect match for my skin. I'm currently on my second tube of it which is the most I've ever bought of a concealer (as you probably already know I like to chop and change a bit). The formula is my favourite as well - it just feels really light weight but is still quite full coverage! This is only £4.49 as well is a steal compared to other drugstore and high-end concealers!

So, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all again soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments