My 2017 Blogging Goals!

by - January 09, 2017

Hey everyone,

Today I thought I'd do a slightly different post from my usual beauty posts and talk about my hopes for my little corner of the internet for 2017!

Now, before I get into this post, I just want to say that, if like me you have a blog and are setting yourself some goals too, don't be disappointed if you don't reach them. And also, so you aren't disappointed, try to set yourself reasonable goals. For example, if you have got 100 followers, don't expect to have thousands of followers by the end of the year, because the chances are you're not going to reach your goal.

1- Try and reach 40,000 page views

At the time of writing this, I have just over 22,000 page views, so this one is quite an ambitious one for me (Just under double my current views!!)... But, I'm going to work really hard to get there and hopefully I will reach it by the end of the year!

2- 500 instagram followers

Instagram has always been a difficult one for me... I sometimes struggle with choosing the right photos for my audience - so that often ends up with a lot of unfollows and deleting of pictures! But, this year I am going to post what interests me and attract the audience that enjoys the same things as me :)

3- Reply to all of my comments

This one goes for both Instagram and on here. I am usually better at replying to comments on my instagram. I absolutely love getting comments from you all and hearing your thoughts on my posts, but I need to get better at replying to them!!!

4- Have every single post go up on time

This is something that I was pretty slack with last year so this year, I am determined to up my game and get my posts out to you when they are supposed to be uploaded! I'm going to for this by prewriting all of my posts the weeken before - a cheeky tip for bloggers who feel like they lack some punctuality like me!

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post. I'm thinking about maybe doing quarterly updates for you to let you know how far I'm getting with my goals. Thank you all so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments