Blogmas Day 8: My Winter Skincare Routine

by - December 08, 2016


Hey everyone,

I really enjoy it whenever I have a proper skincare routine that I do every night. In winter, so far I have established a pretty permanent one so I thought I'd share it with you all! Enjoy! xxx

The first thing I use is either Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk or Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water.


If I use Peaches and Clean, I put 2 pumps on my fingertips and start to work it into my skin making sure I get rid of any last bits of make up. For my eyes, I do a really small pump, split it between my two hands and gently rub my eyes until all of the product has come off. I then use a wet flannel to get rid of any excess product still on my face.


However, if I use the Garnier Cleansing Water, I nearly fully soak a cotton pad with the product and just move the cotton pad across my face, focussing on my eyes. This is really quick and easy for if I'm rushing a bit.



I then use my Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream. I have this in a pot (you can also get it in a tube) so I just get a bit of product and massage it all over my face.


Next I use my Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Spot Zapper on any blemishes and around my nose.



Finally, I use my Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Berry Lip Balm and my Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand. These are 2 of my most favourite products to use in autumn-winter.

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

1 comments