Blogmas Day 12: Yankee Candle Christmas Collection

by - December 12, 2016

Hey everyone,

as you probably already now by now, I am a huge fan of Yankee Candles and I'm always really happy when their Christmas Collection is released. Today I'm going to be sharing my favourites from the current Winter Collection with you all! Enjoy! xx

The first candle is Snowflake Cookie. This candles scent is pretty self-explanatory- it smells of cookies and it is pink. I love the scent because it smells like you have been doing some Christmas baking - the only downside is you don't get cookies with the smell :( haha

Another candle is Berry trifle. Again this one is also quite self explanatory. It smells of berries and vanilla - I love vanilla if you didn't already know so this candle is probably my favourite out of the bunch.

One of my favourites is Sparkling Cinnamon. Obviously, this is cinnamon scented so this literally smells like Christmas in a jar. It is also quite a festive colour as it is a dark red/burgundy.

Candy Cane Lane is another of my favourites out of the collection. It smells like snowflake cookie but also has peppermint and vanilla in it so overall it is a very sweet and festive scent.

I also love Christmas Eve which smells of sugared plum and candied fruit. This one is quite a fruity scent as it has plum in it but it is definitely still Christmassy and not summery like some other fruity candles.

My final favourite is Sugared Apple and this one is apple scented but it isn't a stereotypical apple scent as it has a sweeter side to it as well so it's a little bit different which I really like.
Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all again tomorrow,
Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments