Blogmas Day 10: A Festive Make up Look

by - December 10, 2016


Hey everyone,

A couple of days ago I did a how much is my face and I promised you a tutorial on the look, so here you go! Enjoy! xx


First of all I use the Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Eye Primer. This is perfect for keeping any shadow put all day and it doesn't crease at all!




Next, I use the shade Naked all over my lid, this is the most gorgeous warm matte brown shade and it is perfect in Autumn winter. I then use the shade Half Baked all of the lid. Finally, I use the shade Darkhorse in the outer corner to deepen the look.



Next I use my Soap and Glory Supercat Skinny Liquid Eyeliner to create a precise cat eye look. This is honestly the best liquid eyeliners I have tried and it's the best for creating a really precise flick.



To finish off my eyes, I use the Maybelline Go Colossal Extreme Volume Mascara! This is my favourite mascara by far, it creates a really nice natural look but can also be built up to create a really dramatic look!


Under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose I use the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in the shade Extra Fair. On any of areas on my face, I use the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten concealer in the shade light. This is a really blendable light weight concealer and it matches my skin tone perfectly.



Kiko Free Spirit is my lip of choice so far this autumn-winter. It was a limited edition product so it is no longer sold but many other brands do very similar shades. It is a gorgeous light plum with quite pink undertones.

So, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you all tomorrow,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments