Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Review!

by - November 21, 2016

Hey everyone,

it seems like a while since I last did a review for you lovely lot, so today I thought I would do a review of the Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand - Hand Cream! Enjoy - xx


Wonder Hand is from the Original collection. The original collection is the perfect all year round - but it's my favourite in spring and summer. It has a floral but fresh scent so it's really refreshing but in winter can also feel quite cosy - that probably made no sense at all! haha.


I (try to) use this everyday but most of the time it's more like 2/3 times a week! I don't know why I forget to use it because it's one of my most favourite products to use!I have been trying to incorporate this into my daily routine but it hasn't really happened, but i'm working on it. This is definitely a firm favourite in my weekly pamper routine (I'm doing a festive pamper routine at some point through out blogmas - so look out for that!).


This makes my hands really soft and it is perfect to get rid of any dry winter skin. This hand cream has replaced my previous favourite - Soap and Glory's Hand Food. Compared to Hand Food - the scent is better, the quality of product is better and the product lasts longer. Little definitely goes a long way with this product.


The packaging itself is as gorgeous as the product inside! The box is quite vibrant which is really nice for adding pops of colour. Also, as you open the box, there are little quotes on the tabs saying "High Five!" and "Be the Best Version of You!". I think this is a really nice little touch and I've never seen anything like it before!


The quality of the product is incredible for the price you pay (£5.50) and I would 100% recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new hand cream for autumn/winter!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - Have you ever tried Wonder Hand - if you have, what did you think of it?

Click here for the link on Feelunique
Click here for the link on Superdrug

You May Also Like

0 comments