Poole Haul!

by - November 02, 2016

Hey everyone,

If you read my post a few days ago, you would know that I went to Poole on a weekend break. Whilst I was there, I did a bit of shopping so today I thought I'd share with you the new bits and bobs that I got. Enjoy!

First of all, I went to Lush. If you didn't already know, the Lush in Poole is the original store. It was such a cool experience seeing the original shop I'd only seen in photos before. Anyway, the Lush Christmas range has been released so I picked up two of my favourite ever Lush products. I got the Magic Wand reusable Bubble Bar and Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb. Magic Wand is a really sweet scented bright pink star that you swirl into running water. Shoot for the stars on the other hand has a scent of honey and orange that is perfect in Winter. Magic Wand retails at £5.95 and Shoot for the Stars retails at £4.25.


Next, I went to Superdrug and went straight to the Barry M counter. After seeing the Barry M instagram story about a month ago I fell in love with the exclusive Superdrug nail varnish in the shade Twinkle Twinkle. The shade itself is really hard to describe! The only way I can describe it is a silver copper. Does that make sense at all?!? It's one of the shades you have to see for yourself to know what I'm on about! This was £3.99 and the quality is amazing! On the Maybelline stand I saw they had released 3 Autumn Baby Lips - Chai Tea Latte, Vanilla Cupcake and Pumpkin Spice. So, I picked up Vanilla Cupcake but now I really want the other two. Baby Lips are only £2.99 which is really good for the quality that they are. When I was at the till, I saw that Travel size of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water was on offer to £1 so I thought I'd pick one up.


Finally, I popped into Boots in search of a new mascara. I was walking up and down the aisles and at the Maybelline counter I noticed the Colossal Go Extreme Volume mascara. This brush is amazing. It's quite a chunky, rounded brush, but the actual wand has 2 curves on it which means you can either do 1 pump or 2 pumps of mascara depending on how volumised you want your lashes to be. The quality of this is amazing and it doesn't fake off at all - it retails at £6.99.

Thanks so much for reading, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

Qotp - What is your go-to cleanser?

Aotp - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

Links:

Magic Wand
Shoot for the Stars
Barry M Twinkle Twinkle
Baby Lips Vanilla Cupcake
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme volume

You May Also Like

0 comments