October Favourites 2016

by - October 31, 2016


Hey Everyone,

This month seems to have gone so quickly! It feels like only 2 minutes since I was last doing a favourites post! Today, I am going to be sharing with you the things I have been loving through out October! Enjoy! xxx

Soap and Glory Supercat Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 

Whilst on my weekend break in Poole I couldn't help but do a little cat eye every now and then. This is one of the best mascaras I have tried for doing a cat eye. The nib is flexible so it really helps you get neat and precise lines. The tip is also really thin (hence supercat skinny) which is one of the main things I look for when searching for a new liquid eyeliner. This one is available at Boots only and retails at £6.50 which is probably one of the most affordable liquid liners out there!


Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume Mascara

I only started using this mascara about a week ago, but I already love it! It lasts all day and isn't like other mascaras where the fibres rub off during the day leaving you with panda eyes. The formula is really nice and applies really smoothly. This is available at Boots and Superdrug and retails at £6.99


Zoella Beauty Bath Latte

This is probably my favourite bubble bath of all time (and believe me, I've tried a lot). It is part of the of the Sweet Inspirations range so it has the scent of macaroons and sweet almond. It's also enriched with cacao, honey and almond oil so it's really hydrating. You can also use this as a shower gel/cream but I prefer it as a bubble bath. This is also really affordable, it retails online, or in superdrug at £6.

Lush Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar

This is possibly my favourite Christmas Bubble Bar ever! It has a really sweet scent that creates loads of bubbles. It turns the water a candy floss pink colour so it's basically my dream bubble bar. A reusable bubble bar is different to a normal bubble barf as you don't break it up and crumble it into your bath. Instead, you pop it under the running water and swirl it around your bath. I get about 20 baths out of this, so it's such value for money as it retails at £5.95

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What were your October Favourites?

Sorry for the lighting in some of the pictures, it was really dark :)

You May Also Like

0 comments