Budget Beauty : Scents

by - October 24, 2016

Hey everyone,

This is the last budget beauty post! I can't believe four weeks have last so quickly - it seems like 2 minutes since I did the first one of these! Anyway, today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite affordable scents, I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xxx


My number one place for affordable scents are from Zoella Beauty. I have one from every collection Zoe has released apart from the Christmas range this year. The original collection scent is a really fresh and floral scent perfect for all year round! The Tutti Fruity Collection Spritz is a gorgeous fruity scent that is lovely in Summer. Finally, the Sweet Inspirations scent is my favourite. It has the scent of toasted almonds and macaroons which is every sweet scent lovers dream! The bottle is a good size without being too bulky (it's a 45ml bottle). It's £8 for the bottle which is so affordable compared to some of the high end scents on the market today.


Another brand that is great for affordable scents is Soap and Glory. They do body sprays in all 4 scents and they all come in 2 sizes - 100ml and 250ml. My personal favourite is the original scent because it's really different to any other scents I have. The smaller size retails at £4 and the bigger size retails at £6.50 so this is one of the most reasonably priced body spritz' out.


Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx


Qotp - What is your favourite affordable scent?


Links:

Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful - Solid Fragrance
Zoella Beauty Lets' Spritz -  selling out quickly!!!
Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations Spray
Soap and Glory Mist You Madly - small size
Soap and Glory Mist You Madly - big size

You May Also Like

0 comments