September Favourites 2016!

by - September 30, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you what I've been loving through out the month of Autumn! This month seems to have gone so fast! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xx


Then first thing I have been loving is Tanya Burr's Hollywood eyeshadow palette. I re-discovered this palette this month and I can't remember why I stopped using it! It's a four shade palette with a highlight shade - Nude Delight, a pale gold colour - Gold Coin, a glittery bronze - Enchantment and a matte (ish) deep brown - Bookworm. When I use this palette, I use gold coin all over my lid, Enchantment on the outer half, bookworm in the crease and Nude delight in the inner corner. This palette is also super, super affordable, as it retails at only £5.99.

The next thing I've been loving this month is MAC's Lustre lipstick in Plumful. This is a gorgeous deep pink/berry shade that is gorgeous for transitioning in Autumn and Winter. MAC lipsticks are pretty pricey, but they are such good quality for the price you pay. All of the lipsticks are £15.50 each. There is also a really wide colour range that has lipsticks for every skin tone.

A bath bomb that I have loved this month was the LUSH twilight bath bomb. This is a pale lavender/lilac which has bright blue on the inside. It makes the water and really pretty dusky purple. This has lavender in it which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not a really obvious scent. This is one of the slightly cheaper bath bombs, as it is £3.75.


Through out September I have been loving reading and I have been reading the Shopaholic book series by Sophie Kinsella. It's honestly so good! Right now, i'm on book 6 which is called Mini Shopaholic. It follows the life of a shopaholic and financial journalist Becky Bloomwood. It is one of those books, that makes you actually laugh!

So, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon.

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What have you favourites been through out September?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Twilight is definitely my favourite bath bomb! Great post xxx

    https://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete